Terms & Conditions for use of RSS Feeds
1. These terms and conditions (the ‘RSS Terms’) apply to your use of the Really Simple Syndication (‘RSS’) feeds (‘Feeds’) which are made available to you by William Reed Business Media Ltd (“William Reed”, “Us”, “We” or “Our”).
2. These RSS Terms apply in addition to the terms and conditions that govern any use by you of any other service and/or any website made available to you by William Reed.
3. By displaying, accessing and using the Feeds you agree to be bound by these RSS Terms.
4. Subject to your acceptance of, and compliance with, these RSS Terms, William Reed grants you a licence to access, use and display the Feeds on a website. This licence is non transferable, non sub-licensable, royalty free, non exclusive and revocable.
5. William Reed reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate your access to the Feeds and/or to terminate your agreement with us under these RSS Terms at any time, including, without limitation, if you breach any of these RSS Terms.
6. You may terminate your agreement with us under these RSS Terms, including the licence granted, at any time by ceasing to access and use the Feeds and removing the Feeds from any website on which you have displayed them.
7. The licence does not include permission to use the Feeds outside the UK.
8. The licence does not include permission to use any trade marks of William Reed, including, without limitation, on any website, except if We have included any such trade marks in the Feeds.
9. If you include a Feed on a website, you must incorporate an accreditation to Us in the following format:
“This content is licensed by William Reed Business Media Ltd and / or its licensors.”
10. The Feeds are made available by Us on an "as is" and "as available" basis and We give no warranty of any kind in relation to the Feeds and / or the content of the Feeds, or any third party software or services used in providing the Feeds. To the maximum extent permitted by law, We disclaim all express and implied warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, and accuracy regarding the Feeds. You understand and agree that you use the Feeds at your own discretion and risk and that you are solely responsible for any interruption or damage to computer systems or loss of information or data that results from your use of the Feeds.
11. You may not use or exploit the Feeds for any commercial purposes or commercial gain.
12. You may only display the Feeds on websites that do not contain any material that:
(a) incites hatred whether based on race, religion, gender, sexuality or otherwise, or promote encourage or facilitate anti-social behaviour;
(b) promotes, encourages or facilitates violence;
(c) promotes, encourages or facilitates terrorism or other activities that are or may be a risk to national security;
(d) discriminates against any specific social group or otherwise exploits vulnerable sections of society;
(e) promotes, facilitates or encourages illegal activity;
(f) is misleading, pornographic, defamatory, or contains illegal, or otherwise actionable content under UK law or the laws of other countries; and / or
(g) infringes individual privacy.