Bakers hoping to triumph at this year’s National Cupcake Championships have been given more time to enter. Last entries will now be accepted on 29 July.
There are five categories in the competition: Classic Cupcake; Made with Chocolate; Made with Alcohol; Free-from; and Seasonal.
British Baker’s cupcake initiative helps bakers increase their sales, while also giving them an expert seal of approval and boosting media coverage.
It is the quality of the product as well as creativity and talent that matters, not the size of the business.
Why take part?
- Finalists will be invited to a day at the AB Mauri Centre of Excellence where their cupcake will be judged by industry experts on 14 September 2016.
- The National Cupcake Champion and winners will take centre stage during National Cupcake Week 19 - 25 September 2016.
- With the seal of approval from experts on quality and taste - this initiative will help you sell more cupcakes.
- Past winners have featured on TV, radio, national press, and online at bakeryinfo.co.uk and nationalcupcakeweek.co.uk
- Help build a bigger social media platform
- Showcase your creativity and talent
- Enhance your profile for recipe development
Go to www.nationalcupcakeweek.co.uk to enter.