The biggest night of the baking industry year is coming up – so make sure you’ve booked your place!
This year’s Baking Industry Awards will be held at the London Hilton on Park Lane on 5 September, with a glittering ceremony hosted by TV presenter and all-round entertainer Stephen Mulhern.
Stephen is one of the most in-demand television presenters today, with a string of smash hit television shows including Catchphrase and Britain’s Got More Talent.
As well as his TV career, Stephen is an experienced all-round entertainer, having performed his very own magic and one-man variety shows up and down the country for the past 12 years. He even has a BAFTA Award under his belt.
His unique style of comedy and presentation has made him one of the best-loved presenters in the country, having performed for some of the most recognised people in the world, including Her Majesty The Queen.
Featuring an ‘Oceanic’ theme, this year’s event will begin with a champagne reception. This will be followed by a three-course dinner, then a ceremony recognising the winners in 10 awards categories:
- Baker of the Year – sponsored by Brook Food Processing Equipment
- Bakery Innovation of the Year – sponsored by Reiser
- Celebration Cake Business of the Year – sponsored by Renshaw
- Free-from Bakery Product of the Year – sponsored by Ingredion
- Supermarket Bakery Business of the Year – sponsored by Lantmännen Unibake UK
- Speciality Bread Product of the Year – sponsored by Bakels
- The Craft Bakery Business Award – sponsored by Dawn Foods
- The Customer Focus Award – sponsored by CSM Bakery Solutions
- The Rising Star Award – sponsored by Rondo
- Outstanding Contribution to the Baking Industry – sponsored by Délifrance
Attendees can also enjoy entertainment into the early hours with around 800 other bakery delegates at this premier networking event.
Here’s how to book tickets for the ceremony:
When: Wednesday 5 September
Where: Hilton Hotel, Park Lane, London W1
Tickets: £290 a ticket, table of 10: £2,625
Tickets sell out fast, so apply early to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01293 846593
(Finalists and partners attend free)