United Biscuits-owned McVitie’s has added five new products to this year’s Christmas cake range that will be available in major retailers from 19September.
The range offers a host of debut products to its range, along with the return of several festive favourites for consumers.
Here’s a sneak peak of some of the new cakes on offer from McVitie’s:
- McVitie’s Digestives Coconut Teacakes - Following the launch of McVitie’s Digestives Teacakes earlier this year, McVitie’s are bringing a brand new variant to shelves this Christmas with NEW McVitie’s Digestives Coconut Teacakes (RISP £1). Available in packs of six, and individually wrapped, these teacakes combine a base of McVitie’s Digestives with soft marshmallow, encased in milk chocolate and topped with coconut snowflake-like frosting.
- McVitie’s Hobnobs Apple and Cinnamon Flapjacks - Combining apple and cinnamon, McVitie’s are giving its Hobnobs Flapjack Slices a makeover. Available in packs of five with festive packaging (RISP £1)
- Galaxy Salted Caramel Cake Bars - Encased in Galaxy milk chocolate, a moist chocolate sponge is topped with a layer of chocolate cream and then a layer of salted caramel, each individually wrapped and available in packs of five (RISP £1).
- Celebrations Festive Christmas Cracker – A twist on consumers’ Mars products with 12 individually wrapped cake bars and flapjacks (RISP £3).
- Mars Santa Cake Bars - Containing five individually wrapped bars with soft chocolate sponge topped with caramel and chocolate layers (RISP £1).
Earlier this month, McVitie’s announced the launch of a new limited-edition range of its Sticky Pudding Cakes for Bonfire Night.