CSM partners with Cadbury to launch new muffin and doughnut range
Bakery ingredients supplier CSM Bakery Solutions has partnered with Cadbury to launch a new range of muffins and doughnuts.
The ranges comprises two new muffins and two new doughnuts, designed to appeal to younger consumers and fans of the confectionery brand:
- Cadbury Chocolate Muffin - A muffin made with Cadbury chocolate and filled with a chocolate centre.
- Cadbury Caramel Muffin - A caramel-flavoured muffin made with Cadbury chocolate and filled with a caramel centre.
- Cadbury Chocolate Doughnut - A doughnut made with Cadbury chocolate and filled with a chocolate sauce.
- Cadbury Caramel Doughnut - A caramel-flavoured doughnut made with Cadbury chocolate and filled with a caramel sauce.
CSM said the new products were set to add value to the sector and, as a result, bakers and foodservice operators which stocked the range could gain incremental sales.
Phil Carratt, strategic partnerships director for CSM Bakery Solutions, said the muffins delivered great taste and quality, and were set to be hugely popular with both new and existing customers.
“The fact that Cadbury is so popular is set to drive sales, and increase the value of the sector,” he said. “Over 80% of the UK population bought into the brand in the last 12 months and this will reflect in sales of the new range.”
Want more stories like this in your inbox?
Sign up for our FREE email newsletter
- bakery news
- csm bakery solutions
- Cadbury Chocolate Muffin
- Cadbury Caramel Muffin
- Cadbury Chocolate Doughnut
- Cadbury Caramel Doughnut