Ladurée has partnered with Californian plant-based chef Matthew Kenney to create a “healthier” menu.
The patisserie brand said the launch came as consumers were “choosing to embrace more sustainable ways of living” and were aware of the importance of taking care of overall health and wellness as well as protecting the planet.
The Super Healthy collection includes savoury and sweet options, ranging from mezze to superfood macarons and Ladurée’s first vegan loaf cake.
To accompany the launch of the new super macarons, Ladurée has also introduced a plastic-free box made from cocoa pod paper without glue.
The full bakery range comprises:
- L’or vert: two green tea matcha macaron shells filled with white chocolate ganache, matcha green tea and moringa powder
- L’Adoré: chocolate macaron shells filled with a 64% Manjari chocolate and pomegranate ganache
- L’éternel: macaron shells sandwiched with mango and chocolate puree and baobab powder
- C’est la vie: macaron shells filled with almond powder and a ganache made from almond milk, hazelnut, millet, homemade raw almond paste and chocolate “almond inspiration”
- Cocoa & coconut vegan loaf cake: made with green apple, pumpkin, grated coconut, whole cane sugar, cocoa powder, crushed guanaja chocolate, a coconut cracking icing, roasted almonds and cocoa nibs
- Chocolate granola bar: featuring raw almonds and cocoa nibs from Venezuela
- Goji berry granola bar: combining pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and coconuts.
The range is available now.