A collaboration with Heinz and Peter’s Foods has seen Aryzta introduce the Heinz Cook-in-Pack range.
Food-to-go and in-store bakery company Aryzta Food Solutions has introduced two new lines to its La Carte range – Heinz Cook-in-Pack and Bake-in-Pack Panini.
The Heinz licence is held by Peter’s Foods, which manufactures the new Aryzta products.
The Heinz Cook-in-Pack line is made up of four products, while Bake-in-Pack Panini comprises three products:
• Heinz Beanz Slice with Cheddar Cheese (case of 18, RRP £1.65)
• Heinz Beanz Slice with Pork Sausage (case of 18, RRP £1.65)
• Heinz Tomato Ketchup Pork Sausage Roll (case of 24, RRP £1.75)
• Heinz HP Brown Sauce Pork Sausage Roll (case of 24, RRP £1.75)
• Bake-in-Pack Chilli Chicken & Cheddar Panini (case of 24, RRP £1.85)
• Bake-in-Pack Ham, Cheddar & Wholegrain Mustard Panini (case of 24, RRP £1.85)
• Bake-in-Pack Pesto, Mozzarella & Sun Dried Tomato Panini (case of 24, RRP £1.85).
Vincent Brook, UK retail commercial manager at Aryzta Food Solutions, said: “The new products enable retailers to offer busy shoppers their favourite products in a convenient format that can be eaten on-the-go, at the office or at home.
“The Heinz Cook-in-Pack and Bake-in-Pack Panini offering will help retailers signpost their hot food solution and make it a destination for consumers looking for hot food that doesn’t compromise on taste or quality.”
Peter’s Foods produces a range of Heinz-branded retail products including pastry slices and sausage rolls.