A wide range of Warburtons products – including bread and morning goods - have been certified kosher.
The baker’s products have been certified by the Kashrut Division of the London Beth Din (KLBD), which describes itself as “the leading UK authority on Jewish dietary laws”. The Kashrut Division licenses more than 100 caterers, bakeries, restaurants, food manufacturers, delis and shops and provides supervision of 3,000 catered events every year.
“At Warburtons, we care about providing our consumers with a choice of quality products that suit varying lifestyle needs,” said the bakery.
“Therefore, a range of our products have been officially certified as kosher. This doesn’t mean doing anything differently to what we have always done; it just means making it easier for Jewish consumers to buy our products with confidence.”
The news comes a year after Hovis announced most of its products had gained KLBD certification.
The Warburtons products that have gained certification are:
- Warburtons Barm Cakes
- Warburtons Crumpets
- Warburtons Crumpets Giant
- Warburtons Half & Half Medium
- Warburtons Half Loaf White Medium
- Warburtons Loaf Farmhouse White (800g)
- Warburtons Loaf Seeded Batch
- Warburtons Loaf White Medium (800g)
- Warburtons Loaf White Thickest
- Warburtons Loaf Wholemeal Medium
- Warburtons Rolls Half & Half
- Warburtons Rolls White
- Warburtons Rolls Wholemeal
- Warburtons Rolls Wholemeal Batch
- Warburtons Thins Brown
- Warburtons Thins Half & Half
- Warburtons Thins White
- Warburtons Toastie Half & Half
- Warburtons Toastie Half Loaf
- Warburtons Toastie Pockets Brown
- Warburtons Toastie Pockets White
- Warburtons Toastie White (800g)