If you haven’t got your tickets for the biggest night in the bakery calendar, don’t leave it a moment longer!
In seven days’ time – on 6 September at the London Hilton on Park Lane – the winners of the 2017 Baking Industry Awards will be revealed.
With a Wild West theme, and hosted by West End and TV star Denise van Outen, it’s going to be a night to remember.
This year’s categories are:
- Baker of the Year – sponsored by Brook Food Processing Equipment
- Bakery Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by Sonneveld
- Bakery Innovation of the Year – sponsored by European Process Plant
- Celebration Cake Business of the Year – sponsored by Renshaw
- Free-from Bakery Product of the Year – sponsored by Ingredion
- Supermarket Bakery Business of the Year – sponsored by Lantmännen Unibake UK
- Speciality Bread Product of the Year – sponsored by Bakels
- The Craft Business Award – sponsored by Dawn Foods
- The Customer Focus Award – sponsored by CSM Bakery Solutions
- The Rising Star Award – sponsored by Rondo
- Outstanding Contribution to the Baking Industry – sponsored by Délifrance
As well as offering great food, excellent entertainment and the drama of the awards announcements themselves, the night is a fantastic opportunity to network with the top names in Britain’s baking industry.
So, ensure your place among hundreds of senior figures from all aspects of the industry at the London Hilton on Park Lane on 6 September by visiting www.bakeryawards.co.uk.
Tickets cost £285 plus VAT. A table of 10 costs £2,575 plus VAT.
For more information, contact Elizabeth Ellis on 01293 846593 or email@example.com