Entries open for Baking Industry Awards
Do you have what it takes to compete against the very best in the industry?
If so, the Baking Industry Awards, organised by British Baker, is the event for you and it is now open for entries.
Now in its 29th year, the awards celebrate the best in bakery – from craft to plant, cakes to bread and much, much more.
The deadline for entries is Friday, 6 May.
The award categories are:
- Baker of the Year – sponsored by Brook Food Processing Equipment
- Bakery Food Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by Sonneveld
- Celebration Cake Business of the Year – sponsored by Renshaw
- Free-from Bakery Product of the Year - sponsored by Ingredion
- In-Store Bakery Retailer of the Year – sponsored by Zeelandia
- Speciality Bread Product of the Year – sponsored by Bakels
- The Craft Business Award – sponsored by Dawn Foods
- The Customer Focus Award – sponsored by CSM Bakery Solutions
- Outstanding Contribution to the Baking Industry – sponsored by Delifrance
Martyn Leek, editor of British Baker, said: “The quality of the entries seems to get better and better every year, making the job of the independent industry judges harder and harder. But, thanks to the quality of the independent judging process our winners are always hugely worthy – and what’s more they have a great night at the Park Lane Hilton in London.
“We look forward to seeing all the entries pile in over the next few months and we will see you all on the night.”
The Baking Industry Awards take place on 7 September, 2016. The associate sponsors include Kluman & Balter, Puratos, Haydens Bakery, AB Mauri and Wrights Bakery Ingredients.
Want more stories like this in your inbox?
Sign up for our FREE email newsletter
- british baker
- Baking Industry Awards
- baking industry
- industry awards
- entries seems
- year making
- industry judges harder
- csm bakery solutionsoutstanding
- delifrancemartyn leek editor
- independent industry judges