Yee-haw! West End and TV star Denise van Outen is to host British Baker’s Wild West-themed Baking Industry Awards ceremony.
Van Outen – who leapt to fame on Channel 4 ’s The Big Breakfast in the 1990s – will take to the stage at the glittering event in the London Hilton on Park Lane on 6 September.
Like last year’s Baking Industry Awards host Matt Dawson, Van Outen is a veteran of BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing, having reached the final in 2012.
In addition to her many TV appearances, Van Outen’s career has included starring stage roles in Chicago, Tell Me on a Sunday, Legally Blonde and Rent.
She will be helping to raise the roof in September at the Wild West-themed ceremony, and will present awards recognising industry achievements in 11 categories:
- Baker of the Year – sponsored by Brook Food Processing Equipment
- Bakery Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by Sonneveld
- Bakery Innovation of the Year – sponsored by European Process Plant
- Celebration Cake Business of the Year – sponsored by Renshaw
- Free-from Bakery Product of the Year – sponsored by Ingredion
- Supermarket Bakery Business of the Year – sponsored by Lantmännen Unibake UK
- Speciality Bread Product of the Year – sponsored by Bakels
- The Craft Business Award – sponsored by Dawn Foods
- The Customer Focus Award – sponsored by CSM Bakery Solutions
- The Rising Star Award – sponsored by Rondo
- Outstanding Contribution to the Baking Industry – sponsored by Délifrance
Book your tickets now!
As well as offering fantastic food and excellent entertainment, the awards night is a great opportunity to network with the biggest names in Britain’s baking industry.
Tickets cost £285 + VAT. A table of 10 costs £2,575 + VAT. To get yours now, go to www.bakeryawards.co.uk
For more information, contact Elizabeth Ellis on: 01293 846593 or email@example.com