Make sure you’ve got your place booked for the biggest night in the baking industry calendar.
Taking place at the London Hilton on Park Lane on 5 September, the Baking Industry Awards is a premier networking event that anyone working in - or connected with - the bakery industry will not want to miss.
As Tesco category director Gordon Gafa said recently: “The Baking Industry Awards are the highlight of the bakery calendar and a privilege to be part of, always graced by the most important players in the industry.”
With an ‘Oceanic’ theme, this year’s event will begin with a champagne reception that will be followed by a three-course dinner.
Then comes the glittering awards ceremony, hosted by TV presenter and all-round entertainer Stephen Mulhern, and recognising the winning businesses, individual and products in 10 categories:
- Baker of the Year – sponsored by Brook Food Processing Equipment
- Bakery Innovation of the Year – sponsored by Reiser
- Celebration Cake Business of the Year – sponsored by Renshaw
- Free-from Bakery Product of the Year – sponsored by Ingredion
- Supermarket Bakery Business of the Year – sponsored by Lantmännen Unibake UK
- Speciality Bread Product of the Year – sponsored by Bakels
- The Craft Bakery Business Award – sponsored by Dawn Foods
- The Customer Focus Award – sponsored by CSM Bakery Solutions
- The Rising Star Award – sponsored by Rondo
- Outstanding Contribution to the Baking Industry – sponsored by Délifrance
Stephen is one of the most in-demand television presenters today, with a string of smash hit television shows including Catchphrase and Britain’s Got More Talent.
As well as his TV career, Stephen is an experienced all-round entertainer, having performed his very own magic and one-man variety shows up and down the country for the past 12 years. He even has a BAFTA Award under his belt.
Attendees can also enjoy entertainment into the early hours with around 800 other bakery delegates at this fantastic event.
How to book tickets:
When: Wednesday 5 September
Where: Hilton Hotel, Park Lane, London W1
Tickets: £290 a ticket, table of 10: £2,625
Tickets sell out, so apply early to email@example.com or tel: 01293 846593
(Finalists and partners attend free)