It’s almost awards time folks! The biggest night in the baking industry calendar is just days away.
If you haven’t got your tickets for the 2017 Baking Industry Awards – being held this Wednesday, 6 September, at the London Hilton on Park Lane – don’t leave it a moment longer.
With a Wild West theme, and hosted by West End and TV star Denise van Outen, the event will recognise bakery’s top people, products and businesses across 11 categories:
- Baker of the Year – sponsored by Brook Food Processing Equipment
- Bakery Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by Sonneveld
- Bakery Innovation of the Year – sponsored by European Process Plant
- Celebration Cake Business of the Year – sponsored by Renshaw
- Free-from Bakery Product of the Year – sponsored by Ingredion
- Supermarket Bakery Business of the Year – sponsored by Lantmännen Unibake UK
- Speciality Bread Product of the Year – sponsored by Bakels
- The Craft Business Award – sponsored by Dawn Foods
- The Customer Focus Award – sponsored by CSM Bakery Solutions
- The Rising Star Award – sponsored by Rondo
- Outstanding Contribution to the Baking Industry – sponsored by Délifrance
The night is a fantastic opportunity to network with many of the top names in Britain’s baking industry – and offers great food, excellent entertainment and a whole lot of fun!
To, ensure your place among hundreds of senior figures from all aspects of the industry, visit www.bakeryawards.co.uk.
Tickets cost £285 plus VAT. A table of 10 costs £2,575 plus VAT.
For more information, contact Elizabeth Ellis on 01293 846593 or email@example.com