Louis Theroux, Oscar winner Richard Dreyfuss and singer James Blunt are among the celebrities who will enter the famous tent for the 2020 Great Stand Up To Cancer Bake Off.
The five-part series, which is set to return later this year, will see the 20 celebrities split into groups of four to battle it out for the title of star baker by competing in three rounds – the signature, the technical and the showstopper.
Actor James Buckley – famous for his role as Jay in The Inbetweeners – is also among the line-up, alongside TV show Queer Eye’s fashion expert Tan France and TV judge Rob Rinder.
Judges Paul Hollywood and Prue Leith are also set to return, alongside presenters Sandi Toksvig and Noel Fielding, for the special edition of the series which aims to raise money for Cancer Research UK.
Here’s the full line-up of contestants:
- Singer James Blunt
- Model and actress Kelly Brook
- Actor James Buckley
- TV presenter Joel Dommett
- Oscar-winning actor Richard Dreyfuss
- Novelist and comedian Jenny Eclair
- Queer Eye’s fashion expert Tan France
- Stand-up comedian Mo Gilligan
- TV personality Alison Hammond
- Comedian Russell Howard
- TV presenter Alex Jones
- Tennis player Johanna Konta
- TV personality Scarlett Moffatt
- Actress Patsy Palmer
- Actress and TV presenter Caroline Quentin
- TV judge and criminal barrister Rob Rinder
- Basketball player and Love Island star Ovie Soko
- YouTuber Joe Sugg
- Documentary maker Louis Theroux
- TV personality Carol Vorderman
Previous celebrity contestants include comedian Russell Brand, Channel 4 news presenter Krishnan Guru-Murphy, actor John Lithgow and broadcaster Jeremy Paxman.