Tickets for the hottest date on the baking industry calendar are selling out fast!
The Wild West-themed Baking Industry Awards ceremony is going to be a night to remember, pardners, and will be hosted by West End and TV star Denise van Outen.
Van Outen – who found fame on Channel 4’s The Big Breakfast in the 1990s – will take to the stage at the London Hilton on Park Lane on 6 September.
She will be presenting awards recognising industry achievements in 11 categories:
- Baker of the Year – sponsored by Brook Food Processing Equipment
- Bakery Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by Sonneveld
- Bakery Innovation of the Year – sponsored by European Process Plant
- Celebration Cake Business of the Year – sponsored by Renshaw
- Free-from Bakery Product of the Year – sponsored by Ingredion
- Supermarket Bakery Business of the Year – sponsored by Lantmännen Unibake UK
- Speciality Bread Product of the Year – sponsored by Bakels
- The Craft Business Award – sponsored by Dawn Foods
- The Customer Focus Award – sponsored by CSM Bakery Solutions
- The Rising Star Award – sponsored by Rondo
- Outstanding Contribution to the Baking Industry – sponsored by Délifrance
As well as offering great food and excellent entertainment, the awards night is a fantastic opportunity to network with the biggest names in Britain’s baking industry.
No wonder, then, that tables are selling out fast!
Tickets cost £285 plus VAT. A table of 10 costs £2,575 plus VAT. To get yours now, go to www.bakeryawards.co.uk.
For more information, contact Elizabeth Ellis on 01293 846593 or email@example.com