Brioche Pasquier has unveiled a new range of petits fours called Délicatesse.
The range includes eight varieties of petits fours, each made with non-caged eggs, fresh butter and natural colourants and flavourings. They are suitable for vegetarians and free from palm oil and preservatives.
The Délicatesse range comprises:
- Moelleux Noisette Cassis: a combination of hazelnuts and blackcurrants
- Financier Passion Cocoa: passion fruit, mango and coconut
- Croquant Praline Abricot: a crunchy praline with apricots and pistachios
- Tartelette Citron: made with pure butter pastry and almond cream
- Triangle Pistache: almonds and pistachios with a chocolate flake topping
- Fondant Chocolat Coco: coconut biscuit with dark chocolate fondant
- Allumette Façon Tiramisu: Cocoa biscuits layered with coffee chocolate mousse and mascarpone mousse
- Croustillant chocolat: Rose des sables, feuilletine and orange-flavoured crème caramel.
“Our new range is designed to taste as good as it looks,” said Jon Turonnet, foodservice sales manager at Brioche Pasquier.
“The lovely bite-sized morsels look fantastic displayed on sharing platters at the table, or waiter-delivered at a standing event. They would make a great addition to afternoon tea or can be served as a café gourmande.”