Costa Coffee has launched a limited-edition chocolate and caramel Rolo muffin as part of its March menu.
Its new line-up, which is available from this week, comprises:
- Chocolate & Caramel muffin made with Rolo (£2.25) comprises a chocolate muffin filled with caramel sauce, topped with caramel icing and finished with three mini Rolos.
- Salted Caramel Brownie (£2.25) features dark chocolate, salted caramel and milk chocolate chunks.
- Belgian Bun (£1.95) includes a soft dough bun containing a lemon filling and sultanas, finished with white icing and topped with cherry.
- Cumberland Sausage & Caramelised Onion Toastie (£3.95) includes Cumberland sausage, caramelised onion chutney and cheese bechamel on cheese-topped bread.
- New York Deli Pastrami & Emmental Toastie (£3.95) contains sliced pastrami with Emmental, gherkins, sauerkraut and American-style mustard on bar-marked white bloomer bread.
- Three Cheese & Chutney Toastie (£3.95) consists of Emmental, Red Leicester & Cheddar cheeses in a bechamel sauce, with caramelised onion chutney topped with cheese and parsley crumb.
“We’re passionate about putting customer experience at the heart of what we do, so this spring, we’re thrilled to introduce a limited-edition menu to excite and delight,” said Eric Tavoukdjian, commercial marketing director at Costa Coffee.
“We’re happy to bring back some amazing returning favourites as well as introducing new and exciting innovations, including our new limited-edition Chocolate & Caramel muffin made with Rolo.”
Costa appointed former Marks & Spencer clothing boss Jill McDonald as CEO last year.