Italian baked goods supplier Crosta & Mollica has secured a listing in 500 Sainsbury’s stores nationwide for its five-core range.
Rolling out to Sainsbury’s store from the 19 February 2017, the range comprises:
• Crosta & Mollica Tarallini Fennel Seed ( 170g) - £1.90
• Crosta & Mollica Linguette Rosemary (150g) - £1.90
• Crosta & Mollica Linguette Classic (150g) - £1.90
• Crosta & Mollica Sesame Baguettini (75g) - £1.50
• Crosta & Mollica Crostini with oregano (150g) - £1.90
James Orr, founder of Crosta & Mollica, said 2017 promised to be an exciting year for the company.
“We are thrilled to have this major retail partner on board, taking our love of authentic Italian products to a wider audience nationwide,” he said.
“With the burgeoning demand for our quality Italian products in recent years, this new distribution in Sainsbury’s will ensure our products are readily available to satisfy this demand and fulfil our customers’ love for all things Italian.”
The launch will be supported by a one-month price promotion campaign starting on 15 March, which will see all of Crosta & Mollica’s lines in Sainsbury’s reduced to £1.50.