Higgidy has added new flavours its snacking ranges including rolls, dinky rolls and swirls.
The additions have launched alongside a new campaign from Higgidy called Do Picnics Proud, which encourages consumers to “ditch the soggy sarnies” and opt for Higgidy snacks instead.
The snacking line-up has been updated with veggie and sausage rolls, a duo of new dinky rolls and a trio of new pastry swirls.
- Barbecue Pork Sausage Rolls – Pork sausage meat with bacon lardons in a smoky barbecue sauce, wrapped in all-butter puff pastry and topped with golden linseeds
- Spinach & Feta Veggie Rolls – Greek feta cheese and spinach alongside a hint of lemon and mint, wrapped in pastry and sprinkled with a quinoa and parsley crumb
- Porcini Mushroom & Ricotta Rolls – All-butter puff pastry with chestnut and porcini mushrooms, pearl barley, spinach and ricotta cheese, topped with a Cheddar and parsley crumb
- Beetroot & Feta Dinky Rolls – Made with chilli-infused beetroot and Greek feta, wrapped in all-butter puff pastry and topped with a red quinoa and millet sprinkle
- Ham hock & Cheddar Dinky Rolls – Smoked ham hock with mature cheddar and wholegrain mustard, wrapped in all-butter puff pastry and topped with a parsley and turmeric crumb
- Mature Cheddar & Pesto Swirls – All-butter puff pastry filled with basil pesto and mature Cheddar cheese, topped with red quinoa and millet
- Sunblush Tomato & Cheddar Swirls – Sunblush tomatoes and Cheddar in all-butter puff pastry, sprinkled with poppy seeds
- Sausage & Roquito Pepper Swirls – Sausage meat, smoked paprika and Roquito peppers in all-butter puff pastry.
As part of the #dopicnicsproud campaign, the pie and pastry supplier has also partnered with Chandlers Brighton Mini and hamper provider Todhunter to give away a brand-new Mini Clubman as well as hundreds of hampers throughout the summer. This will be advertised through an on-pack promotion, digital advertising and social media activity.