James Hall & Co has launched a range of ethnic food-to-go products under its new brand Fazilas.
The range, which will be available at Spar stores in the north of England from 19 September, features nine products, including wraps, flatbreads and sandwiches, with some vegan and vegetarian options. The range will be included in Spar’s meal deal, which offers a main, a snack and a drink for £3.50.
The full Fazilas range comprises:
- Chicken Tikka Masala wrap with free-range mayonnaise and cos lettuce
- Keralan-style chicken wrap with garlic and ginger mayonnaise
- Chickpea salad wrap with chilli mango dressing
- Onion bhaji and Bombay potato wrap
- Tandoori chicken flatbread with lemon and herb mayonnaise
- Cheese savoury sandwich
- Chicken mayonnaise sandwich
- Egg mayonnaise sandwich
- Tuna mayonnaise sandwich
“This fantastic range has been designed to meet customer demands for delicious, aromatic flavours, and one which will complement the sandwich, wraps and flatbread range currently available in Spar stores,” said Peter Dodding, sales and marketing director at James Hall & Co.
“Fazila Malek started her family business in 1997 and we are thrilled to be able to showcase her exquisite recipes in-store. We are looking forward to introducing further Fazilas lines into Spar stores throughout the coming year.”