The British Baker team wishes its readers a happy and prosperous Christmas - and a great start to the new year. We’ve loved bringing you news and insights from this fascinating industry over the past 12 months, and will begin reporting again on the ever-changing world of bakery from 3 January.
Though we will be doing it a little differently next year.
While we will never lose sight of bakery’s roots and tradition, British Baker is changing to better reflect today’s industry.
We are keeping our plans under wraps for now – and you won’t see any changes immediately - but can say we are transforming how we report on the baking industry in print and online.
Expect deeper coverage of the issues that matter most to you, more comment and opinion from industry experts, and more articles to reflect the art and creativity of Britain’s bakers.
But that’s a little way off. For now, we once again wish our readers a merry and fruitful festive period and look forward to discovering what the coming year will bring.
- Vince Bamford, Editor
- Alice Cooke, Multimedia Content Editor
- Ashley Williams, Multimedia Reporter
- Ellie Woollven, Chief Sub Editor
- Tony Castro, Senior Designer
- Elizabeth Ellis, Senior Secretary
- Simon Apps , Commercial Director - Manufacturing
- Samantha White, Sales Manager
- Sara Beswick, Senior Sales Executive
- Jo Brown, Senior Classified & Recruitment Sales Executive
- Sonia Young, Publisher & Events Director, Retail & Manufacturing