Part time or Full time BakerWe have a role for a Baker at our Bagshot offices to Bake-Off products for sample requests and customer presentations daily.
- Previous Bakery or Food Service experience. A strong work ethic with a professional, “can do” approach and attention to detail
- You must be able to communicate clearly, both orally and through written formats, with a cross-functional group of people, spanning different organisations, cultures and management levels
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage tasks and get the job done through finding solutions that ensure the completion of daily tasks
- An enthusiastic team player but also self-motivated with the ability and self discipline to work alone
- Flexibility and reliability. A willingness to work very early mornings and to be committed to delivering to tight deadlines. Flexibility to work longer hours on busy days as required and to start earlier or finish later.
Computer literacy ideally with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel) and qualified in Basic Food Hygiene
- Ability to drive. Possessing a full driving license is essential.
This is a permanent role with a salary of £ 8 per hour. It can be a part time or full time role between 5 and 7.5 hours a day. Additional benefits of pension, private health care and bonus are available after successful completion of a probation period.
Contact us via the email address below to register your interest: