A revised deadline of 21 May has been given for all categories in this year’s Baking Industry Awards. So make sure you get your entries in as soon as possible.
The Awards, now in their 23rd year, celebrate the best of the British baking industry, and are attended by key players from across the industry.
They are a great way to showcase your talents and achievements to current and potential customers and industry peers, as well as achieving recognition for yourself and your business.
The Awards are open to businesses of all sizes, from a one-shop outlet, to the largest industrial plant manufacturers. Entrants do not need to be a supplier of customer of any of the category sponsors.
The list of categories to enter is as follows:
* Baker of the Year - sponsored by Vandemoortele
* In-Store Bakery of the Year - sponsored by Dawn Foods
* Confectioner of the Year - sponsored by Rich Products
* Bakery Food Manufacturer of the Year - sponsored by ADM Milling
* Bakery Supplier of the Year - sponsored by Sainsbury’s
* Celebration Cake Maker of the Year - sponsored by Renshawnapier
* The Innovation Award - sponsored by Asda
* Speciality Bread Product of the Year - sponsored by Bakels
* The Craft Business Award - sponsored by Rank Hovis
* The Customer Focus Award - sponsored by CSM (United Kingdom)
* Trainee Baker of the Year, sponsored by Improve and the National Skills Academy
So don’t delay, get your entry form in today!