Make sure you get your entries in for the Baking Industry Awards before the 7 May deadline. The Awards, now in their 23rd year, celebrate the very best of the British baking industry, and are attended by key players from across the industry.
The Awards are open to businesses of all sizes, from a one-shop outlet, to the largest industrial plant manufacturers.
They are a great way to showcase your talents and achievements to current and potential customers and industry peers, as well as achieving recognition for yourself and your business.
Entrants do not need to be a supplier of customer of any of the category sponsors.
The list of categories to enter is as follows:
* In-Store Bakery of the Year – sponsored by Dawn Foods
* Baker of the Year – sponsored by Vandemoortele
* Confectioner of the Year – sponsored by Rich Products
* Bakery Food Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by ADM Milling
* Bakery Supplier of the Year – sponsored by Sainsbury’s
* Celebration Cake Maker of the Year – sponsored by Renshawnapier
* The Innovation Award – sponsored by Asda
* The Craft Business Award – sponsored by Rank Hovis
* The Customer Focus Award – sponsored by CSM (United Kingdom)
So don’t delay, get your entry form in today!
For more details or to enter go to www. bakeryawards.co.uk, or email Kelly Langridge on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01293 610422.