Make sure you get your entries in for the Baking Industry Awards (BIA) 2011.
Categories include Celebration Cake Maker of the Year, Bakery Supplier of the Year, The Craft Business Award and a brand new category announced this week: The Rising Star Award, sponsored by David Powell.
You do not have to be supplier or customer of any of the category sponsors – the Awards are open to everyone, no matter how big or small.
The closing date for entries is 20 May, 2011. For more information or to download an entry form visit www.bakeryawards.co.uk or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The baking industry’s top calendar event will have a carnival theme this year and will be held on Wednesday 7 September at the Park Lane Hilton, London. It is an opportunity for companies to showcase their achievements to customers and industry peers. It’s also a great chance to network, with all the major players in the industry in attendance.
To book tickets, please contact Elizabeth Ellis on 01293 846593 or email email@example.com.
2011 Award categories:
* Baker of the Year, sponsored by Vandemoortele
* The Customer Focus Award, sponsored by CSM (United Kingdom)
* The Craft Business Award, sponsored by ADM Milling
* Celebration Cake Maker of the Year, sponsored by Renshaw
* Bakery Supplier of the Year, sponsored by Sainsbury’s
* The Innovation Award, sponsored by Asda
* In-Store Bakery of the Year, sponsored by Dawn Foods
* Confectioner of the Year, sponsored by Barry Callebaut
* Speciality Bread Product of the Year, sponsored by Bakels
* The Rising Star Award, sponsored by David Powell