The late entry deadline for the Baking Industry Awards is today (Friday 27 May), so make sure you get your forms in.
Awards categories include: Confectioner of the Year, In-Store Bakery of the Year and Bakery Supplier of the Year. See below for a full list of the categories:
The Rising Star Award and The Lifetime Achievement Award categories only have longer deadlines; Rising Star is 20 June and Lifetime Achievement is 30 June.
This year’s Brazilian carnival-themed event will be held on Wednesday 7 September at the Park Lane Hilton, London.
For details on all 11 categories and to download an entry form, visit www.bakeryawards.co.uk or email email@example.com or call 01293 610422.
To book your place at this top industry networking event, contact Elizabeth Ellis on 01293 846593 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets.
Baking Industry Awards categories:
* Baker of the Year – sponsored by Vandemoortele
* In-Store Bakery of the Year – sponsored by Dawn Foods
* The Craft Business Award – sponsored by ADM Milling
* Bakery Supplier of the Year – sponsored by Sainsbury’s
* Speciality Bread Product of the Year – sponsored by Bakels
* The Innovation Award – sponsored by Asda
* Celebration Cake Maker of the Year – sponsored by Renshaw
* The Customer Focus Award – sponsored by CSM (United Kingdom)
* Confectioner of the Year – sponsored by Barry Callebaut
* The Rising Star Award – sponsored by David Powell
* Lifetime Achievement Award – sponsored by Délifrance