In a free online event, British Baker is bringing you a panel of first-class experts to discuss the challenge of bakery retail in the UK.
To mark the launch of the Bakery Market Report 2015, we will be holding an exclusive web event to examine the trends of the last 12 months, and look at key innovations within the sector.
Martyn Leek, editor of British Baker, said: “Our webinars give anyone involved in the baking industry invaluable insight into key issues. This one will no doubt provide fascinating discussion which is not to be missed out on.
“This year we have also included speakers with backgrounds in digital marketing, to examine some of the challenges introduced to the baking industry in the online age.”
Offering their expert opinions will be:
- Stephen Brown, Local sourcing and diversification manager, Scotmid Co-operative Foods
- Tracy Faulkner, Client director, him!
- Mark McCulloch, chief executive, WE ARE Spectacular
- Patrick McGuigan, Freelance journalist, Bakery Market Report contributor
- Martyn Leek, Editor, British Baker
The free live broadcast will take place on 26 March 2015 at 14:00. To register for the event click the link here: http://bit.ly/15rXiKr