Greggs has launched a limited-edition range of Christmas gifts, including a jumper, socks and a phone case.
The high-street bakery chain will be rolling out the gifts to selected stores including London Stratford, Birmingham High Street, Manchester’s Parker Street, Newcastle’s Grainger Street and Glasgow’s Buchanan Galleries Shopping Centre. The products will be available from 11-13 December between 4pm and 8pm each day.
All proceeds from Greggs’ gifts will be donated to the Greggs Foundation – a grant-making charity that aims to improve the quality of life in local communities.
The complete range is:
- Greggs Christmas jumper – £18
- Sausage roll or doughnut socks – £4
- Sausage roll umbrella – £10
- Sausage roll phone case (suitable for Apple and Android top five devices) – £10
- Greggs pin badges (set of 5) – £6.50
- Reusable cup – £3
- High Roller Greggs gift card (minimum £50 load) – £50
- Greggs Christmas cards (set of 8) – £4
The same stores will also be offering a free gift-wrapping service, to wrap presents in bespoke Greggs wrapping paper with a Festive Bake design while customers can enjoy a complimentary glass of mulled wine.
The launch follows research commissioned by Greggs that revealed more than two-thirds of the nation (69%) find the build-up to Christmas stressful, with shopping for presents, wrapping gifts and washing-up after Christmas dinner named as the chores dreaded the most.