It’s the biggest night in bakery – the event when the whole of the industry comes together.
But - if you haven’t yet entered the Baking Industry Awards (err… why not?) or bought your ticket - then here is a handy pictorial guide as to what to expect on the night.
1) You get to win one of these. The Baking Industry Awards are widely recognised as “the one to win” in the bakery sector.
2) We have a celebrity presenter, like last year’s host Claudia Winkelman. This year’s presenter is yet to be announced, but keep your eyes on British Baker for the big reveal.
3) You get to have a top night in London and dance the night way like this..
4) Or you can dress up in the photo booth, sponsored by Wrights Bakery Ingredients and take home a memento of the night.
5) Up for a dance? Last year we had a Studio 54 theme and this year we have a Moulin Rouge. Time to dust off the dancing shoes…
6) Fancy a flutter? The AB Mauri casino is always a popular draw at the event.
7) The night is full of surprises. Like the Kluman & Balter raffle.
8) It recognises achievement, like the Outstanding Contribution to Baking Industry. Pictured is last year’s winner George Ross, founder of JG Ross.
9) There are kilts and lots of them! The Baking Industry Awards recognises talent from across the UK.
10) You’ll have the best night of your life, and a hangover, but it will be totally worth it.
How do you enter?
For more information on entering, please contact Jane Rollinson: +44 (0)1293 610 439 Email: Jane.Rollinson@wrbm.com