The fourth National Cupcake Championships, organised by British Baker, were held at the Institute of Contemporary Art in London and welcomed 64 finalists looking to take home the ultimate title of National Cupcake Champion.
Professional bakers competed in seven categories including:
- Themed Cupcake of the Year
- Free-from Cupcake of the Year
- Micro-modelled Cupcake of the Year
- Savoury Cupcake of the Year
- Classic Cupcake of the Year
- Best Cupcake Made with Alcohol
- Best Cupcake Hand-Crafted for Multiple Outlets
Read the 13 July issue of British Baker for the full review of the National Cupcake Championships 2012.
YouTube link: http://youtu.be/EnmUK6r2hUo
Music: Pasadena by Emerald Park (Creative Commons licence)