Fatherson Bakery has unveiled a limited-edition Halloween range.
It includes mini cupcakes and cupcake platters which are described as homemade and hand-decorated before being finished with a chocolate flake to imitate the look of a pumpkin.
The range comprises:
- Trick or Treat Halloween Cupcakes (£3.50): a pack of nine mini cupcakes in chocolate, vanilla or orange buttercream variants topped with a Halloween character
- Trick or Treat cupcakes (£7.50): a pack of 12 cupcakes served in a platter
- Two cupcakes (£4): a pair of cupcakes with orange and green buttercream
- Halloween Fairy Cakes (£3): available in a chocolate flavour, they come in a pack of six with three topped with orange buttercream and three with chocolate icing, decorated with a sugar wafer Halloween character
- Toffee Apple Loaf (£5.50): the loaf cake features a toffee-flavoured sponge with apple pieces.
The packaging is 100% recycled and 100% recyclable, Fatherson added.
The products are available now in grocery retailers, convenience stores, garden centres, farm shops, delis and independent retailers.