It’s time to book your tickets for the biggest hoedown in the bakery calendar – British Baker’s Baking Industry Awards.
We’ll be raising the roof in September with a Wild West-themed ceremony, when we will recognise industry achievements in 11 categories:
- Baker of the Year – sponsored by Brook Food Processing Equipment
- Bakery Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by Sonneveld
- Bakery Innovation of the Year – sponsored by European Process Plant
- Celebration Cake Business of the Year – sponsored by Renshaw
- Free-from Bakery Product of the Year – sponsored by Ingredion
- Supermarket Bakery Business of the Year – sponsored by Lantmännen Unibake UK
- Speciality Bread Product of the Year – sponsored by Bakels
- The Craft Business Award – sponsored by Dawn Foods
- The Customer Focus Award – sponsored by CSM Bakery Solutions
- The Rising Star Award – sponsored by Rondo
- Outstanding Contribution to the Baking Industry – sponsored by Délifrance
The entries are now in and, over the coming months, our expert judges will have the tough job of selecting the winners.
These winners will be announced in a glittering Wild West-themed ceremony on 6 September at the London Hilton on Park Lane.
As well as offering fantastic food and excellent entertainment, the awards night is a great opportunity to network with the biggest names in Britain’s baking industry.
Tickets cost £285 + VAT. A table of 10 costs £2,575 + VAT. To get yours now, go to www.bakeryawards.co.uk
For more information, contact Elizabeth Ellis on: 01293 846593 or firstname.lastname@example.org.