Thought you’d missed your chance to enter the Baking Industry Awards (BIAs)? Think again! The deadline has just been extended to 12 May.
Bakers are a busy bunch – it’s called daily bread for a reason and the ovens stop for no man. However, because we know how busy you are, we have decided to give you a little bit of extra time to get your entries in for the BIAs 2017.
Generate free positive media attention for you, your company, your team and your products by taking part.
Widely regarded as the ‘Oscars of the baking industry’, there are 11 categories to enter:
Baker of the Year
Bakery Manufacturer of the Year
Bakery Innovation of the Year
Celebration Cake Business of the Year
Free-from Bakery Product of the Year
Supermarket Bakery Business of the Year
Speciality Bread Product of the Year
The Craft Business Award
The Customer Focus Award
Outstanding Contribution to the Baking Industry
The Rising Star Award
How to enter
It’s very simple to enter and designed to celebrate success in all sizes of businesses. Whether you are a long-established business with a great track record or new to bakery and fizzing with ideas, these awards are for you. The online entry process is designed for ease and to allow you to showcase your achievements in a straightforward way. Take the time to enter and you could be on stage accepting an award in front of your customers and the wider industry.
- Enhance your company profile
- Showcase your achievements
- Benefit from coverage in British Baker, bakeryinfo.co.uk and on www.bakeryawards.co.uk
- Boost your team morale
- Promote your winning success through the use of the awards logo after the event and generate positive PR
- Free tickets: All finalists will receive two complimentary tickets to the awards ceremony, which is on 6 September at the London Hilton on Park Lane.