The clock is ticking, pardners – there are just a couple of weeks left to ensure your place at British Baker’s Baking Industry Awards.
With a Wild West theme, and hosted by West End and TV star Denise van Outen, it’s going to be a night to remember.
As well as offering great food, excellent entertainment and the drama of the awards announcements themselves, the night is a fantastic opportunity to network with the top names in Britain’s baking industry.
But don’t take our word for it – here are what attendees and winners said about last year’s awards ceremony:
Andy Clarke, buying manager for in-store bakery at Morrisons: “It’s so useful to get the chance to talk to colleagues, suppliers, and people across the industry that you wouldn’t normally come into contact with.
Steven Taylor, Taylor’s of Cheshire: “The food was fantastic, and the category sponsors were perfect hosts.”
Other attendees told us:
“An excellent evening , meeting many suppliers and acquaintances in the industry.”
“Good networking opportunity and time to catch up with past colleagues.”
“Great to catch up with friends and contacts from the industry.”
So, ensure your place among hundreds of senior figures from all aspects of the industry at the London Hilton on Park Lane on 6 September by visiting www.bakeryawards.co.uk.
Tickets cost £285 plus VAT. A table of 10 costs £2,575 plus VAT. For more information, contact Elizabeth Ellis on 01293 846593 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This year’s awards categories are:
- Baker of the Year – sponsored by Brook Food Processing Equipment
- Bakery Manufacturer of the Year – sponsored by Sonneveld
- Bakery Innovation of the Year – sponsored by European Process Plant
- Celebration Cake Business of the Year – sponsored by Renshaw
- Free-from Bakery Product of the Year – sponsored by Ingredion
- Supermarket Bakery Business of the Year – sponsored by Lantmännen Unibake UK
- Speciality Bread Product of the Year – sponsored by Bakels
- The Craft Business Award – sponsored by Dawn Foods
- The Customer Focus Award – sponsored by CSM Bakery Solutions
- The Rising Star Award – sponsored by Rondo
- Outstanding Contribution to the Baking Industry – sponsored by Délifrance