Are consumers not too sweet on vegan cakes?
- Publication date: 11 February 2020
- Editorial submissions deadline: 17 January 2020
- Editorial contact: email@example.com
ARE CONSUMERS NOT SO SWEET ON VEGAN CAKES?
Mintel researchers have found that just 21% of consumers feel vegan cakes sounded appealing.
While much of the focus on vegan bakery has been around savoury products such as sausage rolls and pies, Mintel’s findings suggest there is a big gap in the market for vegan sweet treats.
The feature will explore this topic by address questions such as:
- Why has there been a lack of vegan sweet bakery NPD in comparison to savoury NPD?
- Why do many consumers not find the current sweet vegan offer appealing?
- What type of sweet bakery NPD could attract vegan consumers?
- What sort of messaging will help attract consumers to vegan sweet bakery goods?
The feature will also include examples of sweet vegan bakery NPD.