This feature will comprise a number of components: the main running copy will look at US-style savoury muffins, and a series of box-outs will offer smaller articles and recipes.
- Publication date: 7 September 2017
- Editorial submissions deadline: 4 August 2017
- Editorial contact: Ashley Williams – email@example.com
MAIN COPY: SAVOURY MUFFINS
Are savoury US-style muffins an untapped opportunity? While a few UK suppliers offer muffins with fillings such as ham & cheese or spinach & mushroom, could further interest in savoury muffins be developed?
Areas to be explored will include:
- Growth in the savoury muffin market, and potential for further growth
- The role of ingredients suppliers in savoury muffins
- Could concerns over consumer sugar intake drive interest in savoury muffins?
- How does production of a savoury muffin differ from that of a sweet muffin?
- What could UK bakers learn from the US market?
OTHER TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
Sweet muffin flavour trends
Savoury muffin recipes