This feature will comprise a number of components: the main running copy will offer a ‘state-of-the-nation’ round-up of experts’ views on bakery packaging, while box-outs will offer a selection of smaller articles.
- Publication date: 7 September 2017
- Editorial submissions deadline: 4 August 2017
- Editorial contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIN ARTICLE: ‘STATE OF THE NATION’
A wide range of experts from the packaging, bakery and marketing industries give their view on the current state of bakery packaging and branding, and on what opportunities there are for developing bakery packaging in the near future.
OTHER TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- How label and label equipment suppliers can help bakery businesses meet legal requirements and keep pace with the changing demands of consumers and legislation – particularly with Brexit on the horizon.
- Preview of the PPMA show taking place in Birmingham from 26 to 28 September
- How the European BREAD4PLA project – to produce plastic packaging from bakery waste – has been heralded as one of best environmental projects of the last 25 years.