This feature will comprise a number of components: the main running copy will look at how sheeting technology has developed to meet demand for artisan-style products. A series of box-outs will offer case studies and smaller articles
British Baker Insight Feature Synopsis
SHEETING AND LAMINATING
- Publication date: 7 September 2017
- Editorial submissions deadline: 4 August 2017
- Editorial contact: Tracy West - email@example.com
Demand for artisan-style and more natural products continues to grow. How can sheeting technology help large businesses deliver such products in large quantities efficiently?
Major sheeting equipment suppliers will be asked about topics including:
- How sheeting equipment can be used to produce artisan products.
- How sheeting technology can aid new product development?
- How do equipment manufacturers expect sheeting technology and equipment to develop in the future to meet changing needs of the industry?
OTHER TOPICS TO BE COVERED
How can use of sheeters reduce bakers’ dependence on manual labour?
What challenges do gluten-free and wheat-free products present to sheeting equipment?
What options are available for new or very small bakery businesses when it comes to sheeting?