Publication date: November 2023
Editorial submissions deadline: Friday 27 October
Editorial contact: Vince Bamford email@example.com
It’s been a turbulent few years for ingredients, with prices of some reaching incredible highs. Here, we explore how prices of major bakery ingredients have changed over the past year, the factors affecting them, and what might happen in the future.
This could include, but is not limited to, wheat/flour, sugar, dairy, eggs, and yeast.
Key areas this article will explore include:
- Which ingredients have seen the biggest changes in prices?
- What are the main factors behind these changes?
- How have bakery businesses been impacted by the above?
- What impact has this had on supply and demand, as well as availability, of various ingredients?
- How are ingredients prices likely to change in the future?