- Publication date: 8 November 2021
- Editorial submissions deadline: 1 October 2021
- Editorial contact: email@example.com
What will bakery’s biggest trends be for 2022 and beyond? This feature will find out.
It will explore the up-and-coming trends that will make an impact on the bakery scene in the next year, covering topics from across the supply chain from sourcing to ingredients, production methods, new products, and the environmental impact of operations.
To establish the trends, we want to know:
- What are the biggest bakery trends for 2022 and beyond?
- What flavours, formats, and occasions will be big in bakery in 2022?
- When it comes to health, what are the key areas of focus for manufacturers of baked products and why? How does this vary across sweet and savoury items?
- What are the wider trends playing out on the bakery scene? For example, how are concerns about food waste, the ban on HFSS advertising or the rise in veganism playing out?
- What, if any, lasting influences will Covid-19 leave?
- Which bakery products are set to go mainstream next year and why?
- How are consumer shopping habits changing the way bakery products are sold?
The feature will also look at trends that have maybe not reached their full potential and look at the reasons behind this.