This feature will comprise a number of components: the main running copy will look at the impact of demand for clean-label and natural ingredients on the bakery fats industry, while a box-out will examine fat reduction.
- Publication date: 7 September 2017
- Editorial submissions deadline: 4 August 2017
- Editorial contact: Vince Bamford – firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIN ARTICLE: Clean-label fats
- How strong is demand for clean-label and natural fats in the bakery industry, and how has such demand impacted suppliers?
- Has demand for clean-label and natural ingredients been overstated by some parts of the industry?
- What are the key challenges in providing clean-label fat solutions, in terms of product formulation and price?
- What have been the latest product developments in provision of clean-label fats?
This article will look at how fats and oils suppliers are helping bakers meet demand for lower-fat food? Also, has interest in lower-fat food diminished as sugar has become a greater focus of health campaigners?