- Publication date: Wednesday 3 April 2023
- Editorial submissions deadline: Wednesday 22 March 2023
- Editorial contact: Vince Bamford email@example.com
The British egg industry has been dealing with unprecedented pressures for some time now, leading to shortages of supply and rising costs.
This feature will look at the current situation with egg supply in the UK and how it is impacting the baking industry.
Key areas this article will explore include:
- How have businesses been impacted by UK egg supply shortages?
- Are bakers changing where they source eggs from?
- Are bakers increasing their use of egg alternatives because of the UK eggs shortage?
- Are ingredients suppliers seeing increased demand for egg alternatives?
- What are the challenges and opportunities around using egg alternatives?
- Is the egg supply situation improving, or is it expected to improve this year?