This feature will comprise a number of components: the main running copy will look at the growth of premium and single-origin chocolate and how this trend is influencing the bakery market. A second article will focus on the World Chocolate Master event
British Baker Insight Feature Synopsis
- Publication date: 4 October 2017
- Editorial submissions deadline: 1 September 2017
- Editorial contact: Amy North – email@example.com
Can bakers use consumer interest in premium chocolate with higher cocoa content and single-origin credentials to add value to their ranges and shape product develop?
Topics will include
- Is the lower sugar content in premium chocolate helping to drive interest?
- What implications does the lower sugar content in high-cocoa chocolate have for bakery production?
- Does single-origin status have a role to play in the baked goods market?