The digital version of British Baker’s ‘The Sweet Edition 2020’ is available to subscribers now.
Among the content in The Sweet Edition is:
- A deep dive on the UK buns market exploring how Nordic influences are proving popular with bakers and consumers alike. So, what does this mean for the cinnamon bun?
- A sneak peek inside The Bristol Loaf’s new ethical supermarket and bakery
- An exclusive interview with Paul Baker, co-founder of St Pierre Groupe, on life as a baker’s son and his plans for the company post-Covid
- Industry experts give their views on the hottest flavours to hit the sweet bakery scene
- Retailers unwrap their plans for Christmas 2020 with gold-dusted desserts, flavoured mince pies, cocktail-inspired panettones and indulgent cakes on offer
- How three women are leading the way and changing bakery for the better.
To view the digital version of The Sweet Edition, click here.
In addition to the magazine, we have a host of other ways of ensuring our readers are kept up to date with the latest developments in the baking industry. This includes: breaking news, product highlights and interviews via our website BritishBaker.co.uk; three FREE newsletters a week direct to your inbox – sign up here; and, via our social media channels, including Facebook and LinkedIn.