Make sure you’ve got your place booked for the biggest night in the baking industry calendar.
Taking place at the London Hilton on Park Lane on 5 September, the Baking Industry Awards is a premier networking event that anyone working in – or connected with – the UK baking industry will not want to miss.
This year’s event will begin with a champagne reception that will be followed by a three-course dinner.
Then comes the glittering awards ceremony, hosted by TV presenter and all-round entertainer Stephen Mulhern, and recognising the winning businesses, individual and products in 10 categories:
- Baker of the Year – sponsored by Brook Food Processing Equipment
- Bakery Innovation of the Year – sponsored by Reiser
- Celebration Cake Business of the Year – sponsored by Renshaw
- Free-from Bakery Product of the Year – sponsored by Ingredion
- Supermarket Bakery Business of the Year – sponsored by Lantmännen Unibake UK
- Speciality Bread Product of the Year – sponsored by Bakels
- The Craft Bakery Business Award – sponsored by Dawn Foods
- The Customer Focus Award – sponsored by CSM Bakery Solutions
- The Rising Star Award – sponsored by Rondo
- Outstanding Contribution to the Baking Industry – sponsored by Délifrance
Attendees can also enjoy entertainment into the early hours with around 800 other bakery delegates at this fantastic event.
How to book tickets:
When: Wednesday 5 September
Where: Hilton Hotel, Park Lane, London
Tickets: £290 a ticket / table of 10: £2,625 / half table of five: £1,350
Tickets sell out, so apply early to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 01293 846593
(Finalists and a guest attend free)