By Bronya Smolen
Have you read your copy of British Baker this week? Have a look at our favourite stories from the most recent issue!
This issue: 31/10/14
1. Waffle firm seeks UK expansion
2. Premier Foods bullish over Mr Kipling, despite lower-end profit forecast
3. Artisan bakery plans £500k investment for growth
4. Greggs bakery gets its sea legs
5. Listen: Peyton and Byrne invests £1m in new central bakery
Our favourites from this week’s mag! on Dipity.
Get up-to-date news, directly to your inbox, from British Baker.
The digital version of the May edition of British Baker magazine is available to readers now.
Brook Food Processing Equipment is to donate money to NHS charity Love Musgrove for every Rofco oven sold during lockdown.
Lovingly Artisan has won the baker of the year accolade at the Farm Shop & Deli Awards for the second year running.
Site powered by Webvision Cloud