This article will examine the bread and bread roll slicing options available to small/medium sized businesses: Key questions will include:
- Publication date: 5 July 2017
- Editorial submissions deadline: 2 June 2017
- Editorial contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Key questions will include:
- How should a business select the correct machine for their requirements based on the size of their operation and the types of products they produce?
- Do any types of bread present particular challenges to slicing machines? For example, is there a risk of delicate loaves being damaged by the slicing process?
- What are the options for a small/medium-sized business needing to offer a variety of slice thicknesses – is it better to invest in a number of different slicers or a single adjustable one?
- What options are there for a small/medium-sized business in terms of roll slicing?
- How scalable is bread cutting equipment? How can a business future-proof against later expansion?
The feature will also look at the main options available to small/medium business when cutting cakes and tray bakes:
- How should the type of product to be cut (ie cake vs traybake; chilled vs frozen) influence choice of equipment?
- Cutting equipment can be expensive – what options are available to small/medium businesses on a tight budget?