Are you the very best in bakery? If so, time is running out to enter the prestigious Baking Industry Awards.
The Baking Industry Awards are recognised as the “one to win” by bakers, machinery manufacturers, retailers and ingredient producers and suppliers.
They offer the perfect opportunity for you to gain industry-wide recognition for your business and your employees. Bakery professionals from across the UK enter every year in the hope of winning one of the industry’s most important accolades.
Produced by British Baker, and organised by William Reed Business Media, the Baking Industry Awards are the headline annual event in the UK bakery calendar and provides a magnificent stage for acknowledging the skills and achievements of bakers and related trades.
But why should you enter?
- Enhance your company profile
- Showcase your achievements
- Promote your success through the use of the awards logo and generate positive PR
- Boost Morale
- Benefit from coverage in British Baker, on Bakeryinfo.co.uk and on Bakeryawards.co.uk
- Free tickets: all finalists will receive two complimentary tickets to the prestigious awards ceremony held at the Hilton Park Lane, London
How do you enter?
For more information on entering, please contact Jane Rollinson: +44 (0)1293 610 439 Email: Jane.Rollinson@wrbm.com