- Publication date: w/c 8 August 2022
- Editorial submissions deadline: 22 July 2022
- Editorial contact: email@example.com
This year Afternoon Tea Week takes place from 8 to 14 August and to celebrate British Baker will be exploring the latest developments on the afternoon tea scene.
Key questions this feature will explore:
- What are the key components of afternoon tea?
- How does the offer differ between high end outlets and more casual settings like cafes?
- What are the top trends in afternoon tea for 2022 and beyond?
- How are traditional elements, such as scones, evolving to draw in consumers?
- When it comes to pastry, what types and formats are present at afternoon tea occasions? How are these evolving?
- Afternoon tea by post grew in popularity during the pandemic. What future does this format have? What other formats could come to the fore in 2022 and beyond?
- What advice do you have for bakers/operators looking to introduce/improve an afternoon tea offering?