- Publication date: 7 June 2021
- Editorial submissions deadline: 12 May 2021
- Editorial contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Earlier this year Warburtons announced an £18m investment in a new thin bagel facility – that’s a big financial commitment to the production of one product line.
This feature will explore how the industrial baking landscape has, is and could change because of investment such as this and the consumer demand and NPD driving it.
Key areas this article will explore are:
- How has the UK’s industrial scene changed over the past few years?
- What upcoming changes are on the horizon?
- What consumer habits are driving investment in industrial production lines?
- What things are taken into consideration when looking at this level of investment?
- How do the financial agreements around this type of investment work?
The piece will also include box outs on where the major players’ factories are.